Page: 1

SEATS IN HER MAJESTY'S AND PICADILLY THEATRE. HELP!

Gea
Swing
Swing
Hi!

I'm from Barcelona and it's the first time that I'll be in West end, so I'm very excited about it!!! But I'd like to know your opinion about the tickets that I've purchased, as I'm not sure if the places that I've selected are worth the prize (I've spent ALL my money, Oh my god! I'm crazy, but it's like a dream for me to be able to see musicals in London)

Well, for "The Phantom of the Opera" at Her Majesty's, the seat is on Stalls, Row P, next to the aisle, and for "Guys and dolls" at the Picadilly Theatre is also in stalls, row H seat 9. Has anybody been in these theatres? could you tell me if I've made a good selection?? I'm a bit worried!. Thank you all in advanced. Kisses!
Sant
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
http://www.londontheatre.co.uk/londontheatre/seatingplans/hermajestys.htm

http://www.londontheatre.co.uk/londontheatre/seatingplans/piccadilly.htm

For Piccadilly Theatre, H9 in stalls is a good seat!

As for Her Majesty's, it is far back, and you will miss some of stuff with the chandelier but you will see the stage very well so you won't miss anything significant.

Enjoy the shows!! re: SEATS IN HER MAJESTY'S AND PICADILLY THEATRE. HELP!
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For choosing seats, your best bet is to take a look at the Theatre Monkey website:
Theatre Monkey

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

Gea
Swing
Swing
Thank you for your replies, the links you told me have been very useful. I can't imagine how big these theatres are, but inspite of seating in stalls I hope i'll be able to see the cast well, as I'm a bit short-sighted jejejeje. Kisses!!
allthatjazz2 Profile Photoallthatjazz2 Profile Photo
allthatjazz2
Swing
Swing
Any seats in the stalls are pretty good to view. Ive performed in Her Majesty's Theatre - its beautiful!
Perhaps they could have been a little more central but they're still damn good seats!

Page: 1