Page: 1

TicketMaster - "Currently Not Onsale"

Type_A_Tiff Profile PhotoType_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
TicketMaster - "Currently Not Onsale"#0
Posted: 4/12/05 at 3:30am
I've noticed for some shows (i.e. Billy Elliot, Mary Poppins, Woman in White), when looking at the calendar, some performances are "Find Tickets" and some are "Currently Not Onsale". Does this mean that the performance is entirely, completely sold out?

And if so (or if there's any other reason for this), is it still possible to get singles/doubles at the theatre on the day of the show or the day earlier?
"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell
kec Profile Photokec Profile Photo
kec
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: TicketMaster - 'Currently Not Onsale'#1
Posted: 4/14/05 at 6:43am
I always take that to mean the show is sold out, but I'm not 100% sure.

I don't know about Billy Elliot or Woman in White, but Mary Poppins makes 30 tickets available (good seats) on the day of the performance on a first come, first serve basis, at the box office only. You would have to be on line at the theatre early to get these tickets. A friend advised someone recently to get there at least 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour prior to the box office opening time of 10 a.m. Her friend got good seats that day.