Page: 1

West End Discount Codes?

BroadwayLuv2 Profile PhotoBroadwayLuv2 Profile Photo
BroadwayLuv2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
West End Discount Codes?#1
Posted: 12/4/19 at 5:20pm

I am planning a trip to London in March.  

I'm planning on seeing Prince of Egypt, City of Angels, & Juliet, Endgame and 9 to 5. 

Do these shows offer any type of discount codes where I can purchase in advance? Something similar to telecharge offers or the discount codes offered from Direct Mailers, Broadway Box and Theater Mania here in NY.  

Thank you!

GreenKakapo Profile PhotoGreenKakapo Profile Photo
GreenKakapo
Swing
Swing
West End Discount Codes?#2
Posted: 12/6/19 at 3:28am

In general discount codes tends to not be a big thing for West End shows.

You more get offers on specific shows through different ticketing agents. Try browsing through sites like Encore Tickets, SeatPlan, London Theatre Direct, TodayTix.

Some shows will just have no offers no matter what site you go to (particularly very popular shows, or shows that haven't opened yet and are selling well without any kind of discount).

There were more offers than usual on Black Friday/Cyber Monday (there were some good offers on Endgame for example which I usually wouldn't expect) but unfortunately I think they have all ended now.

9 To 5 regularly has offers, so keep an eye out, even if you cannot see any good ones at the moment there may be some if you check back in a week or two (I'm not sure if in the run up to Christmas there may be less offers than booking in January perhaps). Where Prince of Egypt and City of Angels hasn't opened yet it may be hard to find offers (although if they open to 5 star reviews and sell well they might not have offers for a long time/at all).

If you're happy to be flexible another option is TodayTix do lotteries of very cheap tickets for a lot of shows (entering on the day to find out if you get tickets for that night).

Hope that's helpful!

BroadwayLuv2 Profile PhotoBroadwayLuv2 Profile Photo
BroadwayLuv2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
West End Discount Codes?#3
Posted: 12/7/19 at 12:33am

Thanks so much!  I ended up purchasing a lot of them directly at face value.  Prices are much more reasonable in London versus NY.  Really excited about my trip!

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement