Godspell concert at the Lyric Theatre May 19

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Just booked my ticket for the one night only charity concert of GODSPELL at the Lyric Theatre on May 19.

It's apparently the recent Broadway revival production which I saw at Circle In the Square and loved (and I've always loved Schwartz's score anyway).

There are a few cast names that I don't recognize but there are a few names there that prompted me to book right away. I was really impressed with Stewart Clarke in Ghost and all the clips I've seen/heard of Rob Houchen on youtube pretty much blew me away (really want to get to see him as Marius). And I would pay 50 quid to listen to Sarah Galbraith sing anything! (She's seriously special.)

http://www.nimaxtheatres.com/lyric-theatre/godspell_in_concert

THEATRE 2017: ANYTHING GOES**** PROMISES PROMISES*** DEATH TAKES A HOLIDAY**** TITANIC (Arts Ed)**** THE ALBATROSS, 3RD AND MAIN**** SCHOOL OF ROCK**** RAISING MARTHA**** ANYONE CAN WHISTLE**** HONEYMOON IN VEGAS***** THE SORROWS OF SATAN****. BAT OUT OF HELL****. YANK***** THE STORY OF BART**** BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO*** NEWSREVUE**** THE BRAILLE LEGACY*** THE LIFE***** WHISPER HOUSE*** A LIE OF THE MIND**** WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF?***** PAPER HEARTS** NEWSICAL (New York)**** BANDSTAND (New York)**** ERNEST SHACKLETON LOVES ME*** ANASTASIA (New York)***** MARRY HARRY (New York)*** AMELIE (New York)**** CURVY WIDOW (New Brunswick NJ)*** COME FROM AWAY (New York)**** CHURCH AND STATE (New York)**** PACIFIC OVERTURES (New York)**** SWEENEY TODD (New York)***** TICK TICK BOOM *** 110 IN THE SHADE**** BALLROOM*** ANNIE GET YOUR GUN**** JUDY**** THE GOAT***** WORKING**** BONNIE AND CLYDE (The Other Palace Studio - workshop)**** BLONDEL**** BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS (The Other Palace Studio - workshop)**** THE HIRED MAN***** INTO THE WOODS (Edfringe)**** CREATIVES (Edfringe)*** NEWSREVUE (Edfringe)**** FISH FOOD (Edfringe)*** IVAN'S WIDOW & TALK TO ME LIKE THE RAIN AND LET ME LISTEN (Edfringe)*** THRILL ME (Edfringe)***** BLACK MOUNTAIN (Edfringe)*** THREE TALES OF LOVE AND DEATH (Edfringe)**** BURIED (EdFringe)**** PERFORMERS (EdFringe)**** OUR LADIES OF PERPETUAL SUCCOUR****
Updated On: 2/27/14 at 02:36 PM