Page: 1

Get ready for my musical theatre blog!

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Get ready for my musical theatre blog!#1
Posted: 2/16/11 at 7:04am
OMG! I am going to be a blogger! Not that long ago I did not even know what a blog was lol- so what a self-confessed technophobe like me is doing writing a blog, I don't know. But I feel privileged to have been asked to write a musical theatre blog for what I believe could soon become THE website for all actors/singers/theatre people in general.

It's called StageWon and will be an all-encompassing site for performers, etc - including advice, info re. upcoming auditions & shows, what audition pieces to choose, where to get sheet music, lists of rehearsal pianists, venues, lists of digs for people on tour - you name it, it will be there. And the site is officially endorsed by such pretigious figures as master director/choreographer Craig Revel Horwood, Tony Award winning orchestrator Sarah Travis and the RAM vocal guru Mary Hammond.

It's all in the process of being put together at the moment but when it all goes "live", I'll keep you informed.

Now all I have to do is think what the hell I'm going to write about. Aaarrrggghhh! Help! lol
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
mallardo Profile Photomallardo Profile Photo
mallardo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Get ready for my musical theatre blog!#2
Posted: 2/16/11 at 10:57am
You've never been shy about expressing opinions, Bob - I'm sure you'll think of something. Congratulations!
Faced with these Loreleis, what man can moralize!
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Get ready for my musical theatre blog!#2
Posted: 2/16/11 at 12:36pm
Congratulations Bob,stay away from 'Love Never Dies' though.

rolly
Swing
Swing
Get ready for my musical theatre blog!#3
Posted: 2/19/11 at 5:18pm
hi bob,
im going to be writing for them as well, reviews and suchlike... - http://www.stagewon.moonfruit.com/#/reviews-from-rolly/4548651944
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Get ready for my musical theatre blog!#4
Posted: 2/19/11 at 5:52pm
Hi, rolly! That's great!
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***