New Musicals Network - audio & video clips

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Not sure if any of you have come across the New Musicals Network before - it's a website dedicated to the promotion of new musical theatre writing and was responsible for the Snappy Title cabarets/concerts at the Pigalle Club and Cochrane Theatre in 2009/2010. The NMN website now has the facility for songwriters to upload audio tracks and videos, which can then be viewed by anyone who takes a look at the site.

There are now audio tracks and videos of songs from 6 shows I am involved in writing/developing up on the site - just in case anyone's interested in taking a look and listen. Just click on the link below and then click on "Listen" or "Video" on the homepage to get to the songs.

There are songs from:
"After the Turn" (by Tim Prottey-Jones and myself)
"Based On A True Story", "My Land's Shore", "Flop!" and "Elephant Juice" (all by Christopher J. Orton and myself)
and "Roundabout" (which I have recently began developing with singer/songwriter and fellow BWW board member, Joe Sterling).

Hope that something there takes your fancy!

New Musicals Network
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 1/26/11 at 03:07 PM