Page: 1

BARKS, JONES, TRIPLETT and VERE join line up for "The Songs of Bobby Cronin" Concert...

sondheimfan82
Swing
Swing
SimG have announced more names to "The Songs of Bobby Cronin" concert on the 27th Feb 2011 at 8pm,

Sally Ann Triplett (Mamma Mia, Lend Me a Tenor)
Leanne Jones (Hairspray)
Rebecca Vere (Bat Boy, On the Twentieth Century)
Samantha Barks (Cabaret, Les Mis O2)

join the previously announced:

Simon Bailey (Passion, Striking 12),
Natasha Barnes (Spring Awakening, Striking 12),
Rosalie Craig (Lord of the Rings, Aspects Of Love),
Mark Evans (Oklahoma, Wicked),
Jye Frasca (Wicked, Jersey Boys),
Hadley Fraser (Fantasticks, Les Mis O2),
Ashleigh Gray (Grease, Wicked),
Trevor Jary (Jerry Springer, Blues Brothers)
Jodie Jacobs (Bright Lights, Big City, Footloose)
Rebecca Lock (Avenue Q, Phantom),
Ceili O'Connor (Wizard of Oz),
Katie Rowley Jones (Wicked, Sister Act),
Caroline Sheen (Les Mis, Mary Poppins US Tour),
Liam Tamne (Wicked, Departure Lounge)

Bobby Cronin is the composer/lyricist and co-book writer (with Alicia Dempster) of Welcome to My Life, and composer/lyricist of 'Til Death Do Us Part with book writer Allen Mogol; "untitled," with a book by award-winning playwright Crystal Skillman and Kate Pazakis; Caty Bridgewater for Step Theatre Company; and Daybreak a song cycle of his work. He is also a co-writer of That's Andy, has written music for the web series Thank You Next, and won the 2010 Midtown International Theatre Festival Award for his musical contribution to Ten Reasons I Won't Go Home With You (also nominated for Outstanding Musical). Cronin's songs have been performed across America, and his debut album 'Reach The Sky' is available now.

This should be a fab evening...
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Would really love to see this. What an awesome cast! Such a shame it's only on for one night at a time I can't get to London.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Mr G Profile PhotoMr G Profile Photo
Mr G
Swing
Swing
I can't make it either. I've heard some of his songs, and would love to hear this line up sing them.

Is anyone going?
Mr G Profile PhotoMr G Profile Photo
Mr G
Swing
Swing
I'm going now. Couldn't resist ... especially with the gorgeous Hadley Fraser performing too!

Has anyone heard if anyone's pulled out? Really wanna see Sam Barks too.

Page: 1