Page: 1

Coco

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Coco#1
Posted: 1/15/11 at 9:41am
Just found out the shows and dates of Ian Marshall Fisher's Lost Musicals season for 2011 at the Lilian Bayliss Theatre - and saw it includes the Alan Jay Lerner/Andre Previn musical COCO. I've been a huge Lerner fan since I was a kid and have never seen this show (but adore the score). So needless to say, I just booked!!! Seeing it on June 12 and can't wait!
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
JOak Profile PhotoJOak Profile Photo
JOak
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Coco#2
Posted: 1/15/11 at 10:37am
Any words on casting?
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Coco#2
Posted: 1/15/11 at 10:55am
No casting news as yet. Quite often not found out about casting for these shows until I turn up at the concert! But the casts are always top notch with many leading West End performers taking part.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
mallardo Profile Photomallardo Profile Photo
mallardo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Coco#3
Posted: 1/15/11 at 1:09pm
How are these shows done? Is it a concert format? Is there any kind of band?
Faced with these Loreleis, what man can moralize!
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Coco#4
Posted: 1/15/11 at 2:49pm
Yes, they're concert stagings - similar to the City Center Encores in New York. Usually it's just piano.
alterego Profile Photoalterego Profile Photo
alterego
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Coco#5
Posted: 1/15/11 at 9:59pm
Su Pollard is Chanel.
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Coco#6
Posted: 1/15/11 at 11:36pm
So bad you gotta love it!
I listen to this often, amazing to hear Ms Hepburn burn up that Broadway stage!

Coco
Coco
Coco

Updated On: 1/15/11 at 11:36 PM