Page: 1

These little town blues are melting away.............

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm gonna be a part of it - in old New York!

Just booked my flights - off to NYC on March 22. Hope to see 5 Broadway shows and 4 Off-Broadway. In fact I actually booked for William Finn's In Trousers at the Duplex before I even booked my flight (it's only on for 3 performances!) - gotta get my priorities right, shows come first lol.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 1/15/11 at 09:37 AM
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sounds great Bob! What shows you thinking of watching?
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Broadway shows:
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS, WONDERLAND, SPIDERMAN, SISTER ACT
Off Broadway:
IN TROUSERS, TOMORROW MORNING, HELLO AGAIN (to see if I can actually get "into" Michael John laChiusa - and it's the only thing I can find to see on a Sunday night)& THEODORE & CO (a concert staging of a 1916 show by Ivor Novello & Jerome Kern in the Musicals Tonight series - which has a Friday matinee!)
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***