Page: 1

Nothing Ordinary about this Off-Broadway Transfer

Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"From the bustling streets to the quiet rooftops, Ordinary Days tells the story of four young New Yorkers whose lives are unexpectedly interconnected by circumstance. The series of funny and fortuitous events in this intimate, fast-paced musical proves that ordinary days can be simply extraordinary."

http://www.ambassadortickets.com/2311/677/London/Trafalgar-Studios/Ordinary-Days

Julie Atherton and Daniel Boys in Ordinary Days at Trafalgar 2. Looks very good!
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is awesome news! This show is FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC!

I saw the Roundabout Underground production in New York in October 2009 and it blew me away. I bought the cast recording and it blows me away every time I listen to it! And with Julie and Daniel in it, it is set to blow me away once again!
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***