Page: 1

Love Story -The Musical. Duchess Theatre 2010

MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Casting has been confirmed for The Chichester Festival Theatre musical production of 'Love Story -The Musical'.

Duchess Theatre, London.
Opening 6th Dec 2010.
Previews 27th Nov 2010
Closing 30th April 2011.

The West End cast includes Emma Williams as Jenny, Michael Xavier as Oliver Barratt IV and Peter Polycarpou who plays Jennyís father, Phil, all of whom reprise their roles at the Duchess Theatre.
They are joined by Richard Cordery, Gary Milner, Paul Kemble and ensemble members Lillie Flynn, Christopher Killick, Jamie Muscato, Rebecca Trehearn.

Inspired by Erich Segalís novel.
Music by Howard Goodall.
Book by Stephen Clark.
Lyrics by Stephen Clark and Howard Goodall.

Directed by Rachel Kavanaugh.
Designed by Peter McKintosh .

Produced in the West End by Michael Ball, Adam Spiegel and Stephen Waley-Cohen.

Oliver Barrett IV went to Harvard and Jenny Cavilleri to Radcliffe. He was rich, she was poor. He was sporty, she played music. But they fell in love. This is their story.
Updated On: 10/8/10 at 06:40 AM
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Aww, this sounds so cute!
Ria2
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
It's beautiful!
devonian.t Profile Photodevonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So glad at long last Howard Goodall may have a big popular hit on his hands!
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cant wait!
I so hope it lasts, finds an audience.
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Just booked today for mid-December. Really hoping it turns out to be good (I hated the movie! lol)
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Never seen the movie, Bob do i see it before going to the Duchess or not?
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mama, I guess it depends opn your personal preferences. I know some people like to familiarise themselves with shows beofre seeing them, while I would ideally prefer to see a show with absolutely no preconceptions or previous knowledge if possible.

In this instance I would tend to favour not seeing the movie simply because I personally think it's a load of pretentious claptrap with sentimentality laid on with a trowel LOL. Though of course it is noteworthy for the presence of one of the great actors of Hollywood's Golden Age - Neath's own Ray Milland (as Ryan O'Neill's father).
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Updated On: 10/10/10 at 12:04 AM
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
<
Updated On: 10/10/10 at 12:07 AM