Got a light?

luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Got a light?#1
Posted: 9/16/10 at 7:06pm
Hiiiii Broadwayworld :)
quick question, I need to find some stage cigarettes for a school show. Where do I get them from and do they have any form of tobacco or nicotine in? I need them not to. Thanks all :)
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
pinkyboy Profile Photopinkyboy Profile Photo
pinkyboy
Stand-by
Stand-by
Got a light?#2
Posted: 9/17/10 at 11:27am
You should be able to get fake ones from a costume shop, I think it just blows out powder? I've never used them just seen them :)
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Got a light?#2
Posted: 9/17/10 at 11:31am
In our plays we use the herbal ones, they bloody stink though lol
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Got a light?#3
Posted: 9/17/10 at 1:17pm
That sounds good ^^
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Got a light?#4
Posted: 9/17/10 at 1:17pm
That sounds good ^^
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Got a light?#5
Posted: 9/17/10 at 8:20pm
Where to get herbal ones from though?? I heard they are good to use, just don't know where to get them is all :)
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
Sister George Profile PhotoSister George Profile Photo
Sister George
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Got a light?#6
Posted: 9/18/10 at 1:42am
"I tend to think if god wanted us to believe in him, he'd exist" Linda Smith