Page: 1

West End board on i-phones/blackberries etc

Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've been using the BWW application for i-phones/blackberries etc on my HTC Magic googlephone for a while now and really appreciate having such a facility.

However, although the Broadway and Off-Topic Boards are easy to access, the West End Board is not. If I click on the "Message Board" choice on the main menu it takes me to the Broadway Message Board and there are choices for the Off-Topic Board and Student Board below that but no West End board. I've just sent a PM to Rob asking him if this can be amended and wondered if anyone else had this problem?
CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
YES! I think the App is great, but is such a shame the West End Board is not featured!
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My complete lack of technical expertise luckily means that such things as blackberries will never be a problem. It's hard enough for me to use the board on a computer lol.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
^ Don't worry I give you a master-class Saturday night before Aspects.
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I always thought the same! Why is the west end board not shown. I don't use the app but the mobile version of the site and can't get our board West End board on i-phones/blackberries etc.
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's there now.

Thanks Rob!