Page: 1

WWRY New UK Tour Cast

mikeyb16 Profile Photomikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
WWRY New UK Tour Cast#1
Posted: 8/5/10 at 4:33pm
Joining the previous announced Brenda Edwards, X Factor's Rhydian Roberts & Noel Sullivan have just been confirmed to join the UK Tour. This was confirmed in the South Wales Echo today. Leon Lopez will also join the cast(confirmed on the Wales Millennium Centre website).

jamiekennywicked Profile Photojamiekennywicked Profile Photo
jamiekennywicked
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
WWRY New UK Tour Cast#2
Posted: 8/5/10 at 4:56pm
With Amanda Coutts as Scara and Jenny Douglas as Meat Loaf
''With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town'' - Helena Bonham Carter
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
WWRY New UK Tour Cast#2
Posted: 8/6/10 at 9:36am
Guess this means Noel aint doing Flashdance, such a shame
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
WWRY New UK Tour Cast#3
Posted: 8/6/10 at 10:19am
I agree, SADM - Noel deserves to be in the West End. Also, I have to say I'm not a fan of Rhydian Roberts - his oversinging makes me want to throw up to be honest - though I guess oversinging may be what's called for in WWRY. But the bottom line is, his X-Factor pedigree makes him box-office material.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
WWRY New UK Tour Cast#4
Posted: 8/6/10 at 11:38am
I had to endure this mess of a show when it was at the Manchester Palace for 3 years (i mean 3 months) and the only good things about it were the cast, especially Alex Gaumond (awesome)

I also aint a fan of Rhydian, hes only got the part because of his hair lol
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna