Page: 1

Marin Mazzie and Jason Danieley in Next To Normal

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Just read on Playbill.com that husband and wife team Marin Mazzie and Jason Danieley will take over as Diana and Dan in Next To Normal when Alice Ripley and Brian Darcy James leave the show at the end of the month. It was obvious that they would have to find a pretty big name to fill Ripley's shoes and they've certainly done that. Mazzie is awesome - though I'm not sure she's obvious casting for NTN. But the presence of these two stunning vocalists is excuse enough for me to see the show again on my next visit to New York (not that I need much of an excuse to see this show again)!
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
M A R I N M A Z Z I E - A M A Z I N G!
MariusPontmercy Profile PhotoMariusPontmercy Profile Photo
MariusPontmercy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I just randomly laughed out loud thinking about some of the stuff she did in Kiss Me, Kate - what a great performance.

Great that she's back on Broadway so soon after Enron, too.
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Love her, very excited to see her in this, glad im gonna get to see her when im there.
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Just watch the London DVD of 'Kiss Me Kate' to see what a super super talent this lady is!
Also watch 'Broadway: The Leading Ladies' -wow!
MariusPontmercy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
It's Rachel York on the Kiss Me, Kate DVD, isn't it? She replaced Marin for the last few months of the London run and the taping was done right at the end.
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh i thought she did it in London- it disappeared so fast!
Well, she was fab on Broadway, never thought I'd sit thru that show again but so glad I saw her in it!
MariusPontmercy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Marin did do it in London - she did around the first six months of the run (that's when I saw her), then Carolee Carmello filled in for a few weeks before Rachel York took over and did the last couple of months.
abitoftap Profile Photoabitoftap Profile Photo
abitoftap
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
..Mama, does this mean you might come back after the interval this time?
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mazzie was also the original Mother in Ragtime when I saw it in Toronto (and later on Broadway). Whenever I listen to the Ragtime CD, her vocals on Back To Before always give me chills. She is really awesome.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend