Page: 1

Debbie Reynolds

K2503 Profile PhotoK2503 Profile Photo
K2503
Understudy
Understudy
Debbie Reynolds#1
Posted: 4/29/10 at 3:21am
Went to see Ms Reynolds last night - and what a fantastic evening was had by all. People of a certain age, far to many men vs women in the audience which she picked up on and mad fun off. It was great to see a Hollywood legend and her impression of a certain diva at the end of the first act was amazing. Don't think the audience believed it was her at first!! The muscial clips were bog standard and the second act was rushed (it finished at 21.15) but glad I saw her. Biggest regret of my life was not seeing Bea Arthur in London before she died. Now Elaine Stritch is on my "hit" list.
keithp Profile Photokeithp Profile Photo
keithp
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Debbie Reynolds#2
Posted: 4/29/10 at 6:34am
Don't try that with Stritch - she'll hit back. The Stritch show was terrific. Bea Arthur's show, although I am a huge admirer, was not in the same league but very enjoyable. Hope to catch Debbie R.
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Debbie Reynolds#2
Posted: 5/5/10 at 5:15am
Just had my ticket for Sunday and the after show party! I simply cant wait to see this lady on stage. I've heard nothing but stunning reports back from London.

Carrie Fisher opens here Broadway show 'Wishful Drinking' in London in October at the same time as she makes London her permanent home.
A return season by Debbie Reynolds could very well run along side that of 'Wishful Drinking'.

Ms Reynolds is expected to be told at the end of next week if she replaces Angela Lansbury in 'A Little Night Music' from June for the shows final 4 months in New York.
Updated On: 5/5/10 at 05:15 AM