Page: 1

ASSASSINS returns to London!!!!!!

Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ASSASSINS returns to London!!!!!!#1
Posted: 4/23/10 at 1:42pm
Assassins will be performed at the Union Theatre Southwark 30th June - 24th July! This one is sure to be a winner!

First tick tick boom now this, the season at the Union just gets better and better.
tommyslim Profile Phototommyslim Profile Photo
tommyslim
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
ASSASSINS returns to London!!!!!!#2
Posted: 4/23/10 at 4:51pm
It is also being produced in The Sir Jack Lyons Theatre at the Royal Academy Of Music before then along with A Little Night Music. They are the Musical Theatre Courses (led by Mary Hammond) summer productions in celebration of Sondheims 80th Birthday.

Both shows will feature full orchestras comprising of musicians from the academy.

Show dates are as follows:

Assassins:
Director Matt Ryan
Musical Director Dan Bowling

Performance Dates:

Tuesday 22nd June: 7:30pm
Friday 25th June: 7:30pm
Saturday 26th June: 2pm
Sunday 27th June: 7:30pm

A Little Night Music:
Director Anne-Marie Speed
Musical Director David White

Performance Dates:
Thursday 24th June: 7:30pm
Friday 25th June: 2pm
Saturday 26th June: 7:30pm
Sunday 27th June: 2pm

Tickets are available from 1st May via the box office, or online via:

http://tickets.ram.ac.uk/peo/default.asp
"Lateness is a choice" - Sir Trevor Nunn
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ASSASSINS returns to London!!!!!!#2
Posted: 4/26/10 at 7:49am
I really want to catch A Little Night Music but I have a feeling these are the dates i'm in Les Miserables in Newport! It's times like this I hate amdram and everything it stands for! :P
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II