Page: 1

Forgot my ticket!

JudasIscariot Profile PhotoJudasIscariot Profile Photo
JudasIscariot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Forgot my ticket!#1
Posted: 3/29/10 at 6:33pm
Okay, so I am supposed to be seeing Love Never Dies tomorrow, however, coming from Ireland it was brought to my attention that the person I am going with left our tickets back in Ireland, and now I'm in London. What can I do? I still have the credit card with me that I purchased them with, so will they be able to let me in?
CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Forgot my ticket!#2
Posted: 3/29/10 at 6:35pm
If you ring up the ticket agency through which you booked, they SHOULD allow you to re-collect the ticket at the box office if you have the card, however, it is at there discretion, your best bet is to ring and say you never received the ticket as they then have to make it available for collection at box office!
CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Forgot my ticket!#2
Posted: 3/29/10 at 6:39pm
Out of interest, who did you book through, this have never happened to me, but has happened to a number of my friends, from what I've heard See normally replace it with not to many questions asked, however, Ticketmaster generally make you jump through alot of hoops and really plug the phrase "you should treat your ticket like cash you know!"
JudasIscariot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Forgot my ticket!#3
Posted: 3/29/10 at 6:40pm
Unfortunately I did book it through ticketmaster, so hopefully they'll allow me to pick it up there!
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Forgot my ticket!#4
Posted: 3/29/10 at 6:43pm
Just go to the box office with your c/c and you will have no problem at all.
For future reference keep a not of the booking ref on your mobile or somewhere.
JudasIscariot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Forgot my ticket!#5
Posted: 3/29/10 at 6:45pm
I actually do have the booking reference, so you think that'll just be fine? Thanks for the help!
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Forgot my ticket!#6
Posted: 3/29/10 at 6:46pm
101% fool proof.
Enjoy!
JudasIscariot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Forgot my ticket!#7
Posted: 3/29/10 at 6:51pm
Thanks, I am now much more at ease. I've never been to London before, so I'm glad that I'm actually going to be able to see the show, hah. Now hopefully to just get tickets for War Horse as well...
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Forgot my ticket!#8
Posted: 3/30/10 at 12:41am
I have never forgotten my ticket or lost one yet.

But my heart has missed a few beats, when I cannot find my ticket, like Sunday, for Sondheim on Sondheim, tipped all my pockets out and rucksack, only to find my ticket at the bottom of my wallet.

Horrible momentary feeling when you fill you have lost your ticket, I bet this has happened to others?

I bought my ticket from tkts, so impossible to prove I bought it, so just as well I found it or they would of not let me in.
SoonerOrLater Profile PhotoSoonerOrLater Profile Photo
SoonerOrLater
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Forgot my ticket!#9
Posted: 3/30/10 at 4:06am
Never forgotten my ticket but have turned up on the wrong day before! luckily it was at a (non-sold out) chocolate factory show and they simply swapped things around!

I also had somewhere lose my ticket for me! Again it was sorted out for me and I think we were even upgraded (it was a BCEFA event a few years back)
Maybe I'm on nobody's side http://phdconfessions.blogspot.com/