Page: 1

Alexia K - Wicked.

MichaelUK92 Profile PhotoMichaelUK92 Profile Photo
MichaelUK92
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Alexia K - Wicked. #1
Posted: 2/16/10 at 8:56am
Does anyone else get the picture that Alexia is out A LOT from the show with the Standby at least filling in once a week. I know it's half term, but this has been going on for ages.

I bet the productions happy to see her go in a way, and hopes that Rachael Tucker can keep to a schedule! I do find it a bit disrespectful that a performer can be off so much, people would kill to be up there 8 times a week.

Rant over! lol
jamiekennywicked Profile Photojamiekennywicked Profile Photo
jamiekennywicked
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Alexia K - Wicked. #2
Posted: 2/16/10 at 9:43am
I agree. I liked her when I seen her a week aftr she started back in June 2008 but now I'm not so sure. Especially with her coming into her last month you'd think she'd try her best to be there. Even if she does leave mid show
''With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town'' - Helena Bonham Carter
Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Alexia K - Wicked. #2
Posted: 2/16/10 at 9:46am
I think this is a little out of order personally, She has had a lot of illness which has been the reason for much of her absence. Alexia is a professional as her previous runs in other shows have proven. Her first Wicked run was no problem, Lion King the same. This second Wicked run has been unfortunate.

MichaelUK92
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Alexia K - Wicked. #3
Posted: 2/16/10 at 9:56am
Princeton2, I understand what you mean, as a professional she does seem to have a good track record up to this run. But with illness, it would seem to be just for a short period i.e. a week or a month, but her absence has seen to be getting worse ever since she started. I guess it's a representation of her attitude which bugs me the most, it comes across as lazy (I know, it's probably illness) but you would at least try and make the effort to be there AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, which Alexia doesn't seem to do. She seem the person who would take a day off if any reason came up. It's just not fair or right in my view.
MichaelUK92
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Alexia K - Wicked. #4
Posted: 2/18/10 at 8:51am
She's off again today and tomorrow.