Glee!

legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Glee!#1
Posted: 12/15/09 at 3:05pm
Glee!

Tonight on E4 at 9pm. Adverts say it's a sneek peek...its a 55minute programme, so i think it might be the pilot episode...? But anyone who's not already been streaming it online, it's great...so enjoy!
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
RaspberrySparkles Profile PhotoRaspberrySparkles Profile Photo
RaspberrySparkles
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Glee!#2
Posted: 12/15/09 at 3:53pm
YAY! I haven't seen the pilot in so long. =D
megs1122 Profile Photomegs1122 Profile Photo
megs1122
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Glee!#2
Posted: 12/15/09 at 5:37pm
I really have nothing negative to say about this show. It always leaves me smiling!! Glad its being shown over here now. Have they said when they will continue with the rest of the season though??
Shows seen in 2011: Rock of Ages (WE, Shaftesbury Theatre - 7 Oct), Jersey Boys (WE, Prince Edward Theatre - 1 Sep), Cirque du Soleil: Zarkana (Broadway, Radio City Music Hall - 26 Aug), RENT (Broadway, New World Stages - 25 Aug), Hair (Broadway, St. James Theatre - 24 Aug), The Book of Mormon (Broadway *WON LOTTO*, Eugene O'Neill Theatre - 24 Aug), Dress Circle Benefit Gala (WE, Her Majesty's Theatre - 7 Aug), Derren Brown: Svengali (WE, Shaftesbury Theatre - 6 July), Lend me a Tenor the Musical (WE, Gielgud Theatre - 3 June), Lord of the Flies (WE, Open Air Theatre in Regent's Park - 2 June), In a Forest Dark and Deep (WE, Vaudeville Theatre - 31 May), Jersey Boys (WE, Prince Edward Theatre - 28 May), The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (WE, Gielgud Theatre - 2 May), Priscilla Queen of the Desert (WE, Palace Theatre - 29 Apr), Les Miserables (WE, Queens Theatre - 20 Apr), Thrill me (WE, Tristan Bates Theatre - 14 Apr), Ghost the Musical (Manchester, Opera House - 13 Apr), Million Dollar Quartere (WE, Noel Coward Theatre - 5 Apr), The Lion King (WE, Lyceum Theatre - 16 Mar), The Exonerated (WE, Charing Cross Theatre - 15 Mar), The Children's Hour (WE, Comedy Theatre - 14 Mar), Clybourne Park (WE, Wyndhams Theatre - 12 Mar), Company (WE, Southwark Playhouse - 12 Mar), The 25th annual putnam county spelling bee (WE, Donmar - 2 March), Jersey Boys (WE, Prince Edward Theatre - 11 Feb), Million Dollar Quartet (WE, Noel Coward - 9 Feb), Love Story (WE, Duchess Theatre - 7 Feb), Lance Horne:First things last (WE, Garrick Theatre - 30 Jan), La Boheme (WE, Soho Theatre - 29 Jan), Legally Blonde (WE, Savoy Theatre - 10.Jan)
charlieoflondon Profile Photocharlieoflondon Profile Photo
charlieoflondon
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
re: Glee!#3
Posted: 12/15/09 at 6:11pm
rest of the series starts on e4 from 11th January apparently!!
Dantes
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Glee!#4
Posted: 12/15/09 at 7:20pm
Ive been downloading it from the states and its fanatstic

Loads of people on the Broadway Board will moan how all the singing sounds to studio effected and pre recorded etc but thats the point, its supposed to be a quirky show where slight odd ball things happen. Its fantastic
former sadm2 (wink)
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Glee!#5
Posted: 12/16/09 at 1:44am
I have all the numbers- not liking it that much I must say!
ruthiefan_felix Profile Photoruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Glee!#6
Posted: 12/16/09 at 2:06am
I watched the whole series 1 and its fantastic! It's such an uplifting fun little show. It connects, its great. I'm glad it's in the UK now!
All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings
jaqs Profile Photojaqs Profile Photo
jaqs
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Glee!#7
Posted: 12/16/09 at 3:20am
Was happy to see it on a proper screen at last :)
Love that it's picked up all those golden globe noms too.
Paulyd Profile PhotoPaulyd Profile Photo
Paulyd
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Glee!#8
Posted: 12/16/09 at 5:51am
I just wish the show was a little darker. After 5 episodes in i started to lose interest. There's nothing here that we haven't seen before
Beergoggles
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Glee!#9
Posted: 12/16/09 at 11:02am
I loved this show from the pilot in May and still love it now. It's camp, cheesey has musical theatre songs in it, Jane Lynch and a slightly psycho Lea Michele... and Matt Morrison bares his chest. What's not to like?
Jesus Loves You... Everybody else thinks you're an idiot!
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Glee!#10
Posted: 12/16/09 at 7:54pm
Just watched the pilot and thought it was simply fabulous. Can't wait for the whole series when it starts in January.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***