Page: 1

A Man Of No Importance at the Union Theatre

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A Man Of No Importance at the Union Theatre#1
Posted: 10/26/09 at 10:40am
I've just booked my ticket for A Man Of No Importance on Wednesday November 11, Can't wait to see this! Love the score and it's the only Flaherty and Ahrens show I've never seen on stage. Anyone else going?
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'll hopefully be going. Saw First Lady Suite earlier this month and loved it!
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Saw A Man Of No Importance last night and it was FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC! One of the best things I've seen in 2009. A quite brilliant piece of musical theatre that is brilliantly performed and staged. Unmissable.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Where is this show playing?
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Where is this show playing?"

At the Union Theatre, as it says in the title of the thread LOL.
It's in Southwark - http://www.offwestend.com/index.php/theatres/shows/51
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Im going to see this tomorrow afternoon with my friend from Ireland. Im very excited about it, have only heard one of the songs (Streets of Dublin) and am already loving it!
mallardo Profile Photomallardo Profile Photo
mallardo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I saw it last night and would echo bob8rich's rave review. Great show, wonderful cast. It's 15 pounds for a ticket - the bargain of the year. It has one more week to run so by all means go!
Faced with these Loreleis, what man can moralize!
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOVED it! Thought it was a very good show, great songs and characters. Definitely one to see!
frapperia
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Stephen Fry's going tonight!