Page: 1

CHICAGO UK TOUR REVIEW

jamiekennywicked Profile Photojamiekennywicked Profile Photo
jamiekennywicked
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
CHICAGO UK TOUR REVIEW #1
Posted: 9/17/09 at 2:46pm
I seen the uk tour of Chicago in dublin on Tuesday night. I wasnt all excited going in but was quite suprised and liked it. Twinnie Lee Moore was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G as Velma. She had great timing and was very funny. Emma Barton was also very good but i much prefered the character of Velma. Mama Morton played by Wendy Purdy was good but there was something missing. Gary as Billy was also very good and had a great voice and loved his razzle dazzle. G E Weaver I thought he was good but i heard people behind me saying he was a Cheap Drag Act. I never even knew going in G E Weaver was a MAN but kinda quessed in We Both Reached for the gun the way he moved. Strange I know. I really liked it and would see it again. BTW: Anyone know G E Weaver's real name?
''With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town'' - Helena Bonham Carter
mikeyb16 Profile Photomikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: CHICAGO UK TOUR REVIEW #2
Posted: 9/21/09 at 6:17am
Glad you liked it. I'm seeing the show in Cardiff in January and was wondering if anyone knows who'll be in cast then? Thanks!
jamiekennywicked Profile Photojamiekennywicked Profile Photo
jamiekennywicked
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: CHICAGO UK TOUR REVIEW #2
Posted: 9/21/09 at 11:14am
As far as i know emma barton and twinnie lee moore finish in november
''With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town'' - Helena Bonham Carter
SoonerOrLater Profile PhotoSoonerOrLater Profile Photo
SoonerOrLater
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: CHICAGO UK TOUR REVIEW #3
Posted: 9/21/09 at 12:15pm
Thanks-I'm also thinking of seeing it in Cardiff, been a few years since I've seen Chicago so nice to hear the tour is in good shape!
Maybe I'm on nobody's side http://phdconfessions.blogspot.com/