Page: 1

BroadwayWorld.com Announces UK Expansion; Carrie Dunn Named West End Editor-in-Chief

TIGGOSAURUS Profile PhotoTIGGOSAURUS Profile Photo
TIGGOSAURUS
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Congrats to Carrie!

An overhaul of the West End news especially is long overdue.

Much as I adore Broadway and enjoy BWW, I'm getting a bit fed-up lately of Brits being regarded as the poor relations in terms of critical faculties / production values / contribution to theatre etc etc.
Seen some shows in my time....
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes - congrats Carrie.

You know from the threads what we all think of this site when it comes to serious West End theatre news, so you've got challenges ahead.

But I love that you're not a remote but omnipresent god, and that instead you'll muck in with the rest of us.

Now, to celebrate, do you think Rob's budget will extend to a table for yourself and the regulars at next years Olivier Awards?
legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
tbh i think a table is a very good idea...we could be Carries entourage re: BroadwayWorld.com Announces UK Expansion; Carrie Dunn Named West End Editor-in-Chief
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sam will be able to choose from the Children's Menu.
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i may be 17..but you know that i'm more than man enough to eat of the adult menu Scripps...
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
Jonwo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hey well done Carrie

I love this woman, she responds to everything straight away and is really nice

xx
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
carriesparkle
Stand-by
Stand-by
Hi all, thank you so much for your lovely wishes. I've really enjoyed working on BWW so far and getting to know all you guys on the messageboard, and I've really enjoyed starting to extend the features side of things (I hope you've noticed the regular interviews with West End stars). I will of course be adding to this coverage, and my next immediate challenge will be to look at how we cover UK tours and regional theatre - look out for some news about that soon.

Of course, as with everything, there are always things that we can do better, and I'm relying on you to tell me what you like and what you don't like or if you've got any suggestions as to things we could add. As you know, I do read the messageboard but the quickest way to get hold of me is to drop me a PM (if it's suggestion or opinion) or an email (if you want to send me a press release or information).

Thanks again, all, and here's to that table at next year's Oliviers...

C xx