Page: 1

Jersey Boys

CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Jersey Boys#1
Posted: 7/5/09 at 1:39pm
I have decided to give this abit more of a chance, so does any know a 100% LEGAL FREE WAY TO GET THE OBCR! Jersey Boys
winston89 Profile Photowinston89 Profile Photo
winston89
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jersey Boys#2
Posted: 7/5/09 at 3:29pm
You just contradicted yourself. You cannot download music and have it be free and legal. If your downloading it for free, it isn't legal.
"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll
legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jersey Boys#2
Posted: 7/5/09 at 3:56pm
Winston, when responding to posts on the WE board, make sure you look out for the smileys we use. they bring whole new meaning to the words written re: Jersey Boys
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jersey Boys#3
Posted: 7/5/09 at 4:35pm
Not for free but the CD was selling for 6.99 either at Dress Circle or the theatre some weeks ago (can't remember which but twas definitely one or the other), which wasn't bad.
Clark_MD Profile PhotoClark_MD Profile Photo
Clark_MD
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Jersey Boys#4
Posted: 7/5/09 at 5:08pm
Check Your PM's re: Jersey Boys
The Artist Formally Known As 'Anon2'
dgjbear
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Jersey Boys#5
Posted: 7/6/09 at 6:07am
You could always use www.spotify.com. This is the free site where you can stream music legally - you cant copy them to CD, but you can listen to them through your PC as much as you want.
lovepigeon Profile Photolovepigeon Profile Photo
lovepigeon
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Jersey Boys#6
Posted: 7/6/09 at 7:51am
I always search Rapidshare before I pay to download anything. It's amazing what you can find. I will never ever pay for it so I can only download a certain amount of stuff for free every fortnight, and they always make me wait 80 seconds, which is annoying.
WestEnd2
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Jersey Boys#7
Posted: 7/6/09 at 7:55am
"I will never ever pay for it so I can only download a certain amount of stuff for free every fortnight, and they always make me wait 80 seconds, which is annoying."

Still slightly more convenient than say, having to pay for it though :p What's 80 seconds in the grand scheme of things?

lovepigeon Profile Photolovepigeon Profile Photo
lovepigeon
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Jersey Boys#8
Posted: 7/6/09 at 8:59am
That's true, but it's one of those little things that you always forget about. And when you're made to wait 80 seconds, it seems like about half an hour.