24 Hour Fitness Launches 39th Club in Santa Ana
24 Hour Fitness is expanding its presence in Santa Ana with a second location in the city. Known as the business capital of Orange County, Santa Ana is home to nearly 300,000 residents and is the financial and governmental center of Orange County, serving as an important market area for 24 Hour Fitness, which continues to grow its presence in Southern California.
A grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, September 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness Santa Ana club, 1400 W. Edinger Avenue, Santa Ana. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24 studio classes and more.
Santa Ana is finalizing a five year plan to add 22 new acres to the City's park system. This "Building Healthy Choices" City Council initiative has been brokered through creative partnerships for the benefit of area schools and residents to encourage fitness as a top priority.
"Living a healthy lifestyle is something we share in common with the City Council, its initiative and residents," said Yatrik Bhatt, General Manager. "The largest percentage of our clubs are located in Southern California, where there is continued demand for fitness options that 24 Hour Fitness can provide. Whether you have a personal goal of running your first 5K event, want to explore personal training or the variety of GX24 studio classes, this new club offers great resources and talented fitness professionals to guide your own fitness journey and help make the life you lead outside of our clubs the best it can be."
The 40,000 square foot modern new club features quality amenities including:
- GX24 and cycle studios with popular studio classes such as Zumba, BodyPump, POP Pilates, RPM and bootybarre included with membership
- Hundreds of digital studio classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Basketball court
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool, steam room and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids' Club for children six months up to age 12*
- Towel Service
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO on-demand workouts, including discounted access to Daily Burn, streamed to any device, anytime
- Fit:Perks Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- Innovative My24 app with class finder, XCapture fitness tracking and compatibility with leading fitness apps and wearables
- 24Life digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
- 24 Day SmArt Start program, created in partnership with top health and fitness coaches to help you maximize your membership and your results
About 24 Hour Fitness
As an industry leader for more than 30 years, 24 Hour Fitness changes lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24 and cycle studios feature a popular array of live studio classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit 24hourfitness.com.