ROOMS, a rock romance musical, European premiere at the Finborough

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The rock musical ROOMS will receive its European premiere at the Finborough theatre from April 23 to May 18, directed by Andrew Keates (who recently received rave reviews for his staging of Howard Goodall & Nick Stimson's musical A WINTER'S TALE at the Landor).

I saw this brilliant little gem of a show Off-Broadway at the New Stages a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Look forward to seeing a new take on it.
THEATRE 2017: ANYTHING GOES**** PROMISES PROMISES*** DEATH TAKES A HOLIDAY**** TITANIC (Arts Ed)**** THE ALBATROSS, 3RD AND MAIN**** SCHOOL OF ROCK**** RAISING MARTHA**** ANYONE CAN WHISTLE**** HONEYMOON IN VEGAS***** THE SORROWS OF SATAN****. BAT OUT OF HELL****. YANK***** THE STORY OF BART**** BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO*** NEWSREVUE**** THE BRAILLE LEGACY*** THE LIFE***** WHISPER HOUSE*** A LIE OF THE MIND**** WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF?***** PAPER HEARTS** NEWSICAL (New York)**** BANDSTAND (New York)**** ERNEST SHACKLETON LOVES ME*** ANASTASIA (New York)***** MARRY HARRY (New York)*** AMELIE (New York)**** CURVY WIDOW (New Brunswick NJ)*** COME FROM AWAY (New York)**** CHURCH AND STATE (New York)**** PACIFIC OVERTURES (New York)**** SWEENEY TODD (New York)***** TICK TICK BOOM *** 110 IN THE SHADE**** BALLROOM*** ANNIE GET YOUR GUN**** JUDY**** THE GOAT***** WORKING**** BONNIE AND CLYDE (The Other Palace Studio - workshop)**** BLONDEL**** BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS (The Other Palace Studio - workshop)**** THE HIRED MAN***** INTO THE WOODS (Edfringe)**** CREATIVES (Edfringe)*** NEWSREVUE (Edfringe)**** FISH FOOD (Edfringe)*** IVAN'S WIDOW & TALK TO ME LIKE THE RAIN AND LET ME LISTEN (Edfringe)*** THRILL ME (Edfringe)***** BLACK MOUNTAIN (Edfringe)*** THREE TALES OF LOVE AND DEATH (Edfringe)**** BURIED (EdFringe)**** PERFORMERS (EdFringe)**** OUR LADIES OF PERPETUAL SUCCOUR****