United States Open-Loop Prepaid Cards Market Forecasts 2017-2020: Open-Loop Prepaid Loads in the United States to Reach a Total of $352.6 Billion
DUBLIN, September 4, 2017/PRNewswire/
The "14th Annual U.S. Open-Loop Prepaid Cards Market Forecasts, 2017-2020" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report titled 14th Annual U.S. Open-Loop Prepaid Cards Market Forecasts, 2017-2020 provides an analysis of the growth and development of the prepaid cards industry through 2020. The report examines loads, growth potential, and market dynamics in the United States across all prepaid segments.
The author's forecast report identifies key segments that will continue to witness a decline over the next few years as well as those that should see growth. However, the economy, politics, and consumer behavior will all influence which segments grow and which decline.
This report reviews and forecasts load dollar volume for open-loop segments. This forecast highlights the segments approaching market saturation as well as those that will continue to experience double-digit annual growth.
"Prepaid providers should be evaluating their businesses and looking for ways to diversify," Ben Jackson, director of Prepaid Advisory Service, and author of the report, comments. "Opportunities in the prepaid market shift with economic and regulatory changes. New technologies such as the Internet of Things, and new use cases such as corporate disbursements may provide growth markets in the years to come."
Highlights of the report include:
- Growth in the open-loop prepaid card market was uneven in 2016, with some traditionally fast growing segments seeing declines in total loads.
- The author forecasts that growth in the open-loop prepaid loads in the United States be 5% through 2020, reaching a total of $352.6 billion. Declines in some segments and slower growth in others have led the author to revise its expectations for the overall market.
- The fastest growing segment continues to be the open-loop FSA/HSA Tax Deferred Programs segment, which has benefited from the trend towards high deductible health care plans paired with a Health Savings Account.
- Loads in the Money/Financial Services segment declined slightly as more people began using bank accounts and the industry worked to rebuild its reputation after previous glitches.
- The benefits segment grew quickly, buoyed.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Open-Loop Market Load Forecast
3. Cash Access Category
- Open-Loop Travel Cards
- Money/Financial Services Cards
- Open-Loop Gift Cards
- Remittance and P2P
4. Business Time and Expense Category
- Open-Loop Events and Meetings
- Open-Loop Employee and Partner Incentives
- Open-Loop Consumer Incentives
- Open-Loop Campus Segment
6. In-Store Gift Cards Category (Open-Loop)
- Open-Loop In-Store Gift Cards
7. Government Category (Open-Loop)
- Social Security
- Open-Loop Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Court-Ordered Payments
- State Unemployment
8. Insurance Category
- Insurance Cards
9. Payroll and Benefits Category
- Payroll Cards
- Open-Loop Benefits Cards
- FSA/HSA Cards
- American Express
- Assurant Specialty Property
- Farmers Insurance
- Green Dot
- H&R Block
- Liberty Mutual
- State Farm
- Wirecard AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9x4bz/14th_annual_u_s
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-open-loop-prepaid-cards-market-forecasts-2017-2020-open-loop-prepaid-loads-in-the-united-states-to-reach-a-total-of-3526-billion-300513474.html
SOURCE Research and Markets