Prolifics Celebrates 35th Anniversary by Uniting SemanticSpace and Arsin as a Single Brand Under Prolifics
NEW YORK, NY - Prolifics, a systems integrator specializing in end-to-end solutions, today announces its 35th Anniversary. Prolifics is also proud to share news of the Company's unification with strategic partners SemanticSpace and Arsin under the single brand, Prolifics.
Prolifics, Arsin and SemanticSpace embarked on a joint venture in 2008. Since then, the organizations have integrated to work as a single operating entity expanding its global presence and portfolio of capabilities to drive greater business value for customers.
For over 35 years, Prolifics has had a single mission solving customers' business problems with technology solutions by providing expert consulting services and high-value technology enablers. Founded in 1978 in New York City, Prolifics first specialized in building high-performance transactional systems for many of the biggest firms on Wall Street. As a global organization, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise throughout its history, including making strategic acquisitions and garnering an impressive number of awards.
Some notable milestones in Prolifics' history include:
- 1978 Prolifics opens its doors, building transactional applications for New York financial institutions
- 1986 Introduced JAM, Prolifics' first cross-platform client/server application development tool
- 1997 SemanticSpace is formed servicing the financial industry
- 1999 Introduced Panther to market which facilitates component-based development efforts
- 2000 Prolifics forms Strategic Alliance with IBM
- 2005 Effecta™ for HP Quality Center a comprehensive IV&V testing tool is certified by HP
- 2006 Acquired Promenix to expand expertise in BPM and SOA
- 2007 Acquired 7irene expanding Prolifics' presence in the UK and providing the 7irene AgileSOA software development process
- 2008 Prolifics teams with SemanticSpace Technologies and Arsin Corporation to form SemanticSpace Group
- 2010 Acquired Watson SCS growing Prolifics' Security Practice
- 2012 Prolifics Acquires IBM Business Partner Atrium Solutions, specialists in Enterprise Content Management
- 2013 SemanticSpace Technologies and Arsin Corporation rebrand under the Prolifics name
"I am excited to begin a new chapter in Prolifics' history as we unite all three organizations. Formalizing as a single brand that incorporates our cohesive mission will facilitate more seamless delivery of our solutions enabling continued success around the world for the next 35 years and beyond," stated Satya Bolli, Chairman & Managing Director of Prolifics. "We will continue to provide the same quality and high-value services you have come to expect through three main practices: IBM Technology Services, Independent Verification and Validation Testing Services and Microsoft/Open Source Technology Services. As we move forward, Prolifics will now be able to more easily increase its already unparalleled skill set, provide broader offerings, engage in projects of larger scale and volume, and create high value global delivery models."
For over 35 years, Prolifics has experienced continued growth and recognition for its expertise as a global IT services company. Prolifics provides end-to-end services including architectural advisement, design, development, deployment and testing of BPM, Integration, Security, and Content and Collaboration solutions and has garnered several awards for technical excellence. By combining application frameworks and prebuilt components as well as custom development expertise and a global delivery model, Prolifics helps organizations decrease risk in complex software investments while improving time to market through project management and oversight.
Prolifics is a registered servicemark of Prolifics, Inc. IBM is a registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.