IGT Sets The Bar For Excellence With An Expansive Game And System Portfolio At OIGA 2013
LAS VEGAS, Aug. 8, 2013 - Leading the industry in innovations and top-performing titles, International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) will showcase a robust portfolio of gaming solutions, exciting content and best-in-class systems at the Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association's 2013 Tradeshow and Convention at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, OK, Aug. 12-14.
"IGT embraces the OIGA tradeshow as an opportunity to get in front of our much-valued Tribal partners and bring them the best tools for creating a top-performing casino floor," said Knute Knudson, IGT vice president of Native American Development. "IGT will showcase a vast variety of gaming products aimed at creating results, cultivating player loyalty and delivering an exciting gaming experience."
IGT's Booth # 412 will provide OIGA showgoers with an overview of the products that players prefer, such as:
- A variety of captivating themes, which make IGT's MegaJackpots series a must-see. Stand out titles include Footloose multi-level progressive, WYLAND on the impressive Center Stage Duo and Wheel of Fortune Triple Cash and Wheel of Fortune Lucky 7's which include iconic bonuses and enhanced lighting elements to create a dazzling player experience. The MegaJackpots games boast unique configurations and afforded players an interactive experience with big win potential.
- Fan-favorite IGT Core slots that have a long-seeded tradition for success on the casino floor and continue to create loyal fans. In the dazzling Dolly Parton game, users may listen to their personal-favorite Dolly hit, while trying their hand at big payouts. Other top-performing Core games including Tully's Treasure Hunt video reel, Black Orchid and Heavens Bells and more will also be on the tradeshow floor.
- Several top-performing systems including IGT Advantage, offers operators with a pivotal tool for managing casino floors, attracting and retaining customer and dramatically improving the bottom line and Tournament Manager, a tool to simplify tournaments for operators and players alike.
IGT's extensive portfolio of games and systems will be located at OIGA tradeshow booth # 412. For more information, visit www.igt.com.
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
International Game Technology(NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available atIGT.comor connect with IGT at@IGTNewsor facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at theDoubleDown Casinoby visitinghttp://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasinoor doubledowncasino.com
DOLLY PARTON is a registered trademark of Dolly Parton
2013 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
2013 Califon Productions, Inc. "Wheel of Fortune" is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Wyland is a trademark of Wyland Worldwide, LLC and may not be used in any way without its written authorization. Wyland Worldwide, LLC 2013.
All rights reserved. 2013.
All other trademarks are owned and/or registered by IGT and/or its licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries.