Dell Helps Partners Build Innovative and Competitive Business Solutions with Technology Partner Program
Dell today announced new milestones for the Dell Technology Partner Program, a program that helps Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Independent Hardware Vendors (IHVs) and Solution Providers build innovative and highly competitive solutions using Dell platforms. Thousands of registered technology partners and more than 100 Certified technology partners have joined the program since inception to leverage Dell's global network and strong customer relationships to deliver integrated solutions.
The Dell Technology Partner Program is a multi-tier program that has a structured process to onboard and test technology partner products on Dell platforms to help ensure technical requirements are met. The program works in conjunction with multi-discipline business functions and Dell Solution Centers, and consists of three levels:
- Certified: Dell works with technology partners to test the integration and interoperability of the partner's product on the Dell platform.
- Verified: Technology partners conduct their own internal testing to confirm integration and interoperability of their product with Dell's offering. Dell verifies that it meets established requirements.
- Registered: Companies register online to join the program.
"We designed the Dell Technology Partner Program to help customers identify trusted solutions to solve their complex IT problems, and we're excited by the program growth we've seen around the globe," said Judy O'Brien Chavis, executive director, Business Development & Global Alliances, Dell. "New technology partners are joining every week to leverage our global resources and to bring exciting solutions to market that can increase customer confidence."
Dell currently offers a certification framework across various disciplines such as server and client system management, storage, cloud, networking, business clients, desktop virtualization, retail, digital forensics, and several other industry solutions including Telecom, Media Entertainment, Unified Clinical Archive and Mobile Clinical Computing. Certifications are also available with Dell KACE, Clerity and Quest. The latest addition to the certification list is Dell Cloud Client Computing, including Dell Wyse and Desktop Virtualization Solutions.
The Dell Technology Partner Program provides a global platform for engagement and access to training, tools and expertise to help technology partners deliver value to their customers. Program components include:
- Customized toolkits and testing to help technology partners provide integrated software solutions to customers;
- Dell Solution Centers to support horizontal and vertical solutions globally, including proof of concepts, remote access capability and joint engineering with the help of enterprise and domain technical experts;
- Certifications and Dell-provided expertise and resources to help reduce testing costs and increase customer confidence in the solution; and
- Benchmarking on Dell's enterprise architecture to demonstrate enterprise-readiness.
The Dell Technology Partner Program complements Dell's PartnerDirect channel program for value added resellers (VARs) and Dell's OEM Partner Program that helps manufacturers go to market with Dell solutions quickly and keep up with the changing demands of their customers. Together, these programs help our ecosystem of partners interact and work with Dell to benefit our joint customers.
Dell's Technology Partner Program is active around the globe in the U.S., APJ and EMEA.