World's Largest Gluten Free & Allergy Friendly Expo Returns To Dallas
Approximately 15 million people in the United States have food allergies/sensitivities - and those numbers are on the rise. What was once a niche condition is now commonplace with modified diets like gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, Keto and others becoming increasingly widespread.
What better way to sample alternative food products than a fun day at an Expo? The Dallas Gluten Free and Allergen Friendly Expo is returning to the Dallas Market Hall October 27-28 from 10am-3pm daily. This weekend-long, family-friendly event allows attendees the rare opportunity to sample new, delicious products risk-free from 100+ local exhibitors and attend free educational presentations hosted by industry-respected speakers.
While all products at the GFAF Expo are gluten free, many exhibitors will also showcase products free from the top eight allergens. Presented by Enjoy Life Foods, this event is ideal for the whole family and those following a gluten or allergen-free diet.
"With flavorful comfort foods like pizza and baked goods to healthy lifestyle options like protein bars and probiotic drinks, this expo offers a wide variety of tasty products for nearly any specialty diet," said GFAF Expo Founder Jen Cafferty. "An event of this scale being accessible to the general public is a rare and exciting way to explore new products and sample new options before you buy them."
A sample of this year's exhibitors includes:
- Hannah's Gluten Free Bakery, voted Dallas' Best Gluten Free Bakery, is a local, family owned bakery exhibiting at booth #101. They will be dishing up their famous cinnamon rolls along with kolaches, fried donuts, bacon cheeseburger rolls, cupcakes and more!
- Xochitl Chips and Salsa will showcase their famous chips and salsas, created using recipes of old Mexico with only high-quality ingredients. Xochitl offers a variety of Non-GMO, Gluten-Free Certified, and Kosher Parve corn chips. Their Totopos de Maiz chips are known for being the thinnest, crispiest, and most delicious chips on the market!
- From the creators of Company Cafe and Liteful Foods, Big Box Catering is your one stop shop for feeding groups of hungry people delicious food with the click of a button. Whether it's for an office lunch or outdoor event, Big Box meals are filled with piping hot food and everything you need to have an incredible meal. Stop by booth #209 to try some of their best gluten-free offerings: smoked brisket with loaded mashed potatoes and penne-marinara with meatballs.
- Children's Health will have experts on hand to help families find resources for managing food allergies. Pick up recipes developed by a registered dietitian and find out about the celiac, EoE/EGIDs, food allergy and IBD programs at Children's Medical Center in Dallas and Plano.
- Salad Spice will be on site at booth #1100. These single serve dressing alternative packets let you flavor up your foods wherever you go! Stop by their booth to try Peppery Garlic, Ranch and Sweet Greek flavors and take advantage of their show special: nine single serve packets for $5.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. A one-day ticket is $15 for adults and $5 for children at the door.
ABOUT THE GLUTEN FREE & ALLERGEN FRIENDLY EXPOS
Managed by the Gluten Free Media Group, the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expos are the largest and fastest growing special diet consumer events in the United States. Started in 2007, the events have expanded from one to nine cities throughout the country. In addition to meeting the needs of the celiac community, the Expos welcome those with gluten sensitivities autoimmune/inflammatory diseases and autism. Athletes and the health-conscious community also benefit from the events. For more information, visit www.gfafexpo.com.
To view this video on YouTube, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjjxOT60Uw
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Gluten Free Media Group