Heisman Trophy Winner Johnny Manziel Reads LETTERMAN's Top Ten List
Below, check out THE "LATE SHOW" TOP TEN "Perks of Winning the Heisman Trophy", as presented by 2012 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel on the Monday, Dec. 10 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska...
"Perks of Winning the Heisman Trophy"
10. Old nickname – Johnny Football; new nickname – Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Football.
9. Get to use the "Heisman winners only" lane at the highway toll plazas.
8. Maybe Mom will stop nagging me to go to dental school.
7. Of course there's a six-figure recording contract.
6. This Saturday, guess who's driving the team bus?
5. I no longer have to go to practice.
4. I'll probably be the only Heisman winner at my high school reunion.
3. You also receive a bronze mouth guard.
2. Get to appear on "Letterman" – in the same city as my favorite show, "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon."
1. My passport photo looks like this. (Manziel strikes Heisman pose)
The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.