Page: 1

Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)

dshnookie Profile Photodshnookie Profile Photo
dshnookie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#1
Posted: 7/18/08 at 2:37pm
This may be a shot in the dark, but I was wondering if anyone had planned on rushing for Legally Blonde on Wed 7/23 to see the winner of The Search for the Next Elle Woods perform her first show.

I have to be at work at 8, so I cant make it over to the box office when it opens. If anyone is rushing for it and are rushing by themselves, is there anyway of rushing for two tickets and I will pay you for the other? Thanks.

Updated On: 7/18/08 at 02:37 PM
dshnookie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#2
Posted: 7/21/08 at 6:09pm
BUMP. anyone?
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#2
Posted: 7/22/08 at 9:15am
Yes, friends and neighbors, this total f**king HORROR is finally over. Shame on all of you for watching this corporate tripe.

ALL of you!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali
PopularGalinda2 Profile PhotoPopularGalinda2 Profile Photo
PopularGalinda2
Swing
Swing
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#3
Posted: 7/22/08 at 9:25am
I am planning on rushing as well, but I'm just afraid I won't get there early enough to get tickets.

Any speculation on how crazy it will actually be? I won't be able to get there until about 7:15, and if there's no hope for me then I'll just go and buy my tickets now online.
IdinaBellFoster Profile PhotoIdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#4
Posted: 7/22/08 at 9:32am
No need to post that in EVERY thread relating to the Legally Blonde reality show, Borstalboy.
"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#5
Posted: 7/22/08 at 9:35am
OH BUT I DO IDINA BELL FOSTER! SIXTEEN F**KING THREADS ABOUT LEGALLY BLONDE ISN'T NEARLY ENOUGH!!!!!
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali
IdinaBellFoster Profile PhotoIdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#6
Posted: 7/22/08 at 9:38am
This always happens with any huge news.

You might not consider this a big thing, but apparently many people on the board do.
"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards
dshnookie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#7
Posted: 7/22/08 at 10:05am
So ... can someone answer my initial question, and save their personal rants for their own postings?
HBG Profile PhotoHBG Profile Photo
HBG
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#8
Posted: 7/22/08 at 10:14am
It's so novel to make fun of people just because they like shows like Wicked or Legally Blonde [that was meant to be sarcastic]. I think those holier-than-thou theater fans are 100x worse than even a Wicked fangirl. The purpose of theater is to entertain, and whether it's Sondheim that entertains you or Legally Blonde, we all love theater, and the type of theater that you like does NOT make you any better or more superior than anyone else. Why is it necessary to put people down and make them feel like they are less of a theater fan or stupid or ashamed just because they like Legally Blonde? Yes I know the reality show was stupid and it represents everything that's going wrong with theater these days, but the show happened without our approval, so just let people enjoy themselves and stop trying to put everyone down. In a day or two all of the LB threads will start to wane and things will go back to normal. Until then, people like Borstalboy should keep their mouths shut and if it bothers them so much that there are that many LB threads then don't go on BWW for a day [gasp!].
"Free from what, Tracy? Free from what?"
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#9
Posted: 7/22/08 at 10:16am
Yay, mediocrity!
adamgreer Profile Photoadamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#10
Posted: 7/22/08 at 10:20am
I would guess 7:15 would be early enough. However, for all we know, lots of Bailey's school friends may be coming up to rush for this performance. I also know a few people rushing both shows that day, because they want to see Kate Rockwell at the matinee.
Glory Profile PhotoGlory Profile Photo
Glory
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#11
Posted: 7/22/08 at 10:31am
wait Kate Rockwell is going on for Elle for the matinee? So many people are gonna buy tickets for the matinee since it's the first performance and they're not gonna be so happy to see Bailey isn't on.
HBG Profile PhotoHBG Profile Photo
HBG
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#12
Posted: 7/22/08 at 10:37am
I'm guessing there will be some campers there (i.e., people are going to sleep there), especially if Kate is going on at the matinee. People are crazy and with Kate going on as Elle, Bailey starting, and I would assume Autumn starting as well, I bet that the people that don't camp will be getting there around 5am, if past precedent is any indication.
"Free from what, Tracy? Free from what?"
PopularGalinda2 Profile PhotoPopularGalinda2 Profile Photo
PopularGalinda2
Swing
Swing
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#13
Posted: 7/22/08 at 12:15pm
Darn! Well I guess I'll just take my chances and check out the scene when I get there tomorrow morning, and if worse comes to worse, I can always TKTS.
Eris0303 Profile PhotoEris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#14
Posted: 7/22/08 at 12:26pm
Hmm...I'd love to see Kate as Elle
"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".
yankees1253 Profile Photoyankees1253 Profile Photo
yankees1253
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#15
Posted: 7/22/08 at 1:51pm
i would have loved to see kate tommorrow as elle, and i agree loads of people want to see kate as elle.
(got a couple of photos of her from the westchester broadwy theatre phantom).

again i wont see bailey, or autmum as elle, my heart is set on kate rockwell.
another rush i really want to do is grease for ashley spencer and derek keeeling.
DefyGravity777
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#16
Posted: 7/22/08 at 3:08pm
Aren't Ven Daniel and the new Enid starting that night also?
Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!
Michelle86
Swing
Swing
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#17
Posted: 7/22/08 at 3:43pm
guys i have a question, i'm seeing it tomorrow and i've never seen a broadway show and i was wondering...we got really bad seats to save money and i was wondering that if there were any blank seats tomorrow that maybe after the doors closed would i be allowed to move my seat?????? it would mean a lot if i were able to because my mom has really bad arthritis and needs knee replacements.
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 7/22/08 at 3:51pm
Updated On: 5/2/09 at 03:51 PM
alfgiotir Profile Photoalfgiotir Profile Photo
alfgiotir
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Legally Blonde 7/23 Rush (TV Winner)#19
Posted: 7/22/08 at 3:51pm
You will probably be able to move down but not until intermission.