Page: 1

Haydn Gwynne

Janki Profile PhotoJanki Profile Photo
Janki
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Haydn Gwynne#1
Posted: 7/16/08 at 3:30am
I am thrilled that Broadway gets to see this amazing lady! She won me over in "Billy Elliot", breathtaking!
Billy now looks like a winner to me, great cast!
Popular...You're gonna be Popuular....;)
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 7/16/08 at 3:56am
Updated On: 5/2/09 at 03:56 AM
Janki
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Haydn Gwynne#2
Posted: 7/16/08 at 4:37am
See, this is the problem; to find the other thread I had to go to page two and scroll down to the bottom. So instead of spending half an hour trying to find out IF there was another thread I started one! Why does everybody feel the need to comment on that, it happens all the time. LePetiteFromage, I'm not critizising you...just pointing out a fact! Read the other thread, and yay, it's great that someone else loves Haydn as well!!
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 7/16/08 at 4:59am
Updated On: 5/2/09 at 04:59 AM
Janki
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Haydn Gwynne#4
Posted: 7/16/08 at 5:46am
Hahaha...Nope I just couldn't be bothered to look thorugh all the threads, I know, I'm lazy! And yup, the netconnection at work is crap! re: Haydn Gwynne
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Haydn Gwynne#5
Posted: 7/16/08 at 7:36am
...there can never be enough love thrown at Haydn. Wish you guys could have seen her in the West End production 'City Of Angels' AMAZING ACTRESS! Never out of work here in the UK on stage or TV.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Janki
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Haydn Gwynne#6
Posted: 7/16/08 at 10:26am
So true WickedBoy2!!! She is just fantastic!!!
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Haydn Gwynne#7
Posted: 7/16/08 at 10:41am
re: Haydn Gwynne

Her last stage musical here in the UK was 'Merry Wives' the latest RSC musical at Stratford-Upon-Avon. The musical was generally slated by the press but two performers got utter raves- Dame Judi Dench and Haydn Gwynn!
This actress is at home doing serious Shakespeare, TV soap, TV medical drama and almost anything that is asked of her! Tony Awards are, as we speak, considering her performance in 'Billy Elliot' as a major contender. She wins- you buy the drinks!!! lol

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 7/16/08 at 10:41 AM