Page: 1

Spring Awakening video audition problem

smallactor5
Swing
Swing
Spring Awakening video audition problem#1
Posted: 7/6/08 at 1:05am
Hey, guys, I'm in serious need of some help here. I've been trying to submit a video audition through the Spring Awakening website. It's in the correct format and everything, but whenever I try to upload everything, it just runs for several minutes and then goes back to a blank submission screen. I understand that I'm supposed to receive a confirmation message, but I've had no such thing and have tried several times, using Firefox and Explorer.
Anybody have any ideas? I can't find any kind of contact number or e-mail to confirm if they received it or if I should submit it another way.
Please help!
ExceedinglyPeculiar2 Profile PhotoExceedinglyPeculiar2 Profile Photo
ExceedinglyPeculiar2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
My guess would be an issue with file size. Try compressing it?
"My understanding is that he is leaving show business to pursue a career as a thermometer." -- David Mamet on Jeremy Piven's early departure from the cast of Broadway's 'Speed-the-Plow'
BrodyFosse123 Profile PhotoBrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sounds like a file size issue. You need to compress or format it again in a smaller file size.

smallactor5
Swing
Swing
How do I do that?
My resume is 28.5 KB, headshot is 39.7 KB, and my video is 63.3 MB. I assume it's the video's fault, but I have no idea how to fix that.
smallactor5
Swing
Swing
You were right! The file was too big. As soon as I converted it from Quicktime to MP4, it went through. Thanks so much!

Page: 1