Yankeefan007
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
WiCkEDrOcKS Profile PhotoWiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks yankee...sounds pretty good.
Current Avatar: Cynthia Erivo, bringing down the house in The Color Purple.
TooDarnHot Profile PhotoTooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so ****ing cheesy!

... hate it
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've never liked Abba or Mamma Mia but somehow, suddenly I find myself loving it! Loving every note, every word! I don't know why or how but I just can't get enough!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
After reading the track listing on the CD, it appears about 6 numbers from the show were cut.
Poster Emeritus
walkedthroughmany Profile Photowalkedthroughmany Profile Photo
walkedthroughmany
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
I LOVE IT.

I'm glad they required these songs to stay so close to the original ABBA orchestrations and feel. It would've sounded terrible if they had tried to update/reimagine.
MrMidwest Profile PhotoMrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
jpbran Profile Photojpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
梅丽尔斯特里普&皮尔斯布鲁斯南

...is all I get.
MrMidwest Profile PhotoMrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It takes a minute for it to load.
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter