Page: 1

Wicked's partial view seats. Can you buy them online

winston89 Profile Photowinston89 Profile Photo
winston89
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
On the Wicked website they say that they sell partial view seats for half price ( a little more then that on the weekends.) The question I was wondering is. Can I buy them online or are they box office only. The website doesn't make that part clear.
"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll
millie_dillmount Profile Photomillie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes. I think you have to search Price Level 3 and make sure the price it shows is roughly $56 (before service fees). Hope that helps!
"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photosuicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You can buy them online at Ticketmaster.com. You look at the little side bar if you are looking for a single date, then find the lowest number for orchestra.
Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.
Esparzafan Profile PhotoEsparzafan Profile Photo
Esparzafan
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Yes, I bought some partial view tickets online. I did a search for best available Wednesday matinees in June (just ramdomly searched to see what might come up) and a bunch of partial view tickets popped up for a few dates.
bryanw3535
Understudy
Understudy
I loved my partial view seats! I've sat there twice!
winston89 Profile Photowinston89 Profile Photo
winston89
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am glad no one thought this was a stupid question. Only because I went to what I would consider "the source" which is the show's website and even there they weren't clear.
"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll