Page: 1

London 'Chess' In Concert -for PBS broadcast in 2009

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Expected to be screened in May 2009.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Mattbrain
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Link?
Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What do you mean LINK? I work in a production office in London. We believe each other unlike people on here.
I think i may as well delete my thread if this is the attitude all the time on this board LINK
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 6/7/08 at 09:24 AM
EponineAmneris Profile PhotoEponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Great news!!!

Link? Proof?
"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LINK LINK Go take a look at Playbill children!

LINK
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Proof enough for you my dear???
musicalmaster703 Profile Photomusicalmaster703 Profile Photo
musicalmaster703
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Search! There is already a thread on this!
musicalmaster703 Profile Photomusicalmaster703 Profile Photo
musicalmaster703
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend