Page: 1

Gypsy Seats / Review

shh282 Profile Photoshh282 Profile Photo
shh282
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Gypsy Seats / Review#1
Posted: 4/25/08 at 10:44am
Rushed this morning - of course the one time I'm *actually* bringing a friend to see a show, there is only one seat left in front row.

Seats: R Box 1-2

How are they? the guy stamped partial view on them - I'm anxious :X
Updated On: 4/26/08 at 10:44 AM
Just_John Profile PhotoJust_John Profile Photo
Just_John
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Gypsy Seats#2
Posted: 4/25/08 at 10:53am
You're really lucky to have those seats. I sat in them on Tuesday night. I've seen the show 6 times and those were by far the best seats I had. You feel like you're on the stage. They are very slightly partial view, you don't miss very much at all. Also, when Laura Benanti sings Little Lamb you are literally right over her and it makes the song so much more enjoyable. Enjoy!
shh282 Profile Photoshh282 Profile Photo
shh282
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Review#2
Posted: 4/26/08 at 1:10am
I'm kind of still in shock from how amazing the show was tonight,

[ and 2% because I got lost in the west village on the way home.]

Just John - you were right about the seats, they were amazing and I couldn't have asked for better seats, my friend was a little less than grateful but I didn't let that get me down.

The show

I really have nothing negative to say about it

I mean

I don't even know what to say that wouldn't be an insult to it because there are truly no words to describe how much I loved it.

I wish this were a more eloquent review but honestly - I can't get words out straight, when I talked to Patti for a minute it was complete gibberish

Patti Lupone, Laura Benanti, Boyd Gaines, Leigh Ann Larkin (for a broadway debut, WOW. precious and a good voice)

This cast is more solid than solid itself. I can't say any more - I am too wiped and still in shock.

good night all
aliciag Profile Photoaliciag Profile Photo
aliciag
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Review#3
Posted: 4/26/08 at 1:13am
So glad you loved it. And yeah, the whole cast is just beyond words. I am trying to write a review on it for a class and am so afraid it is total gibberish because there is just no way to describe how amazing the production is.

And that's awesome that you got such great seats!
kel62286 Profile Photokel62286 Profile Photo
kel62286
Understudy
Understudy
Review#4
Posted: 4/26/08 at 7:21am
Those are good seats! I rushed and got front row, but i considered it partial view too because I couldn't see a few things in the back of the stage.
Zeitoujo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Review#5
Posted: 4/26/08 at 11:24am
I love this show so much!I'm so glad you enjoyed it as well! It's very special and phenomenal to say the least.
"Those You've Known And Lost Still Walk Behind You"-Spring Awakening