Page: 1

Lisa Kron's WELL available for licensing? (which company?)

CapnHook Profile PhotoCapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I *KNOW* I read somewhere that Lisa Kron's WELL had been picked up for licensing...does anyone know which company has it or am I making it all up?

Thanks!!
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
cfmiller Profile Photocfmiller Profile Photo
cfmiller
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
It is available-a local theatre performed it here last week.

Sorry, I don't know the licensing company, but it available!
TooDarnHot Profile PhotoTooDarnHot Profile Photo
TooDarnHot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
if you REALLY want to know, you could contact Lisa's rep. at the Gersh Agency

Carl Mulert
The Gersh Agency
41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor
New York NY 10010
(212) 634-8104
cmulert@gershny.com
Not Barker, Todd. Profile PhotoNot Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-
CapnHook Profile PhotoCapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks!

I don't know what you used as search criteria, but I tried Google and FindAPlay.com and neither worked!
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle
Not Barker, Todd. Profile PhotoNot Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I went to the google books result and looked at the rights page and then googled accordingly.
PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-
Maurice Profile PhotoMaurice Profile Photo
Maurice
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Dramatic Publishing has it, but it's "subject to restriction."

WELL at Dramatic Publishing
"I'm a whirling mass of contradictions." - Douglas Carter Beane, The Little Dog Laughed

Equus (11/8), Billy Elliot (11/8)
Updated On: 4/16/08 at 09:18 PM