Page: 1

Jennifer Naimo Leaves JERSEY BOYS Today, April 6th

popular_elphie Profile Photopopular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I know this was posted in the "Jersey Boys - Broadway" thread, but I felt like it deserved its own post.

I've been so busy lately working an eight show week in addition to class and haven't been around the JB world that I had no idea Jen was leaving. She's one of the sweetest people I know and such a talented actress. She's the only person I have never seen an understudy for in JERSEY BOYS, and I know the next time I'm at the show it will be so different without her.

Here's to a truly great woman and actress!
And then what if you are?
What a Prince would envision?
Although how can you know who you are till you know
What you want, which you don't?
So then which do you pick:
Where you're safe, out of sight, And yourself, but where everything's wrong?
Or where everything's right And you know that you'll never belong?
skb2010 Profile Photoskb2010 Profile Photo
skb2010
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
not to be rude or anything, but the girls really don't have a large part in jersey boys, so i probably wouldn't notice a girl had left if i didn't read the playbill
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I? I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
LizzieCurry Profile PhotoLizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The girls have A HUGE PART in Jersey Boys. They're just kind of thankless roles...
"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt
skb2010 Profile Photoskb2010 Profile Photo
skb2010
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
thats what i mean lizzie.

especially since they play so many different parts. i dunno, i can't really talk today.

oops.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I? I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
obsessedjb Profile Photoobsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jennifer Naimo Leaves JERSEY BOYS Today, April 6th..I'll miss her. She is amazing in the show and so sweet!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Who does she play?
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
obsessedjb Profile Photoobsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mary Delgado, Frankie's wife, but she also a lot of little roles
everythingtaboo Profile Photoeverythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Every time I saw Jersey Boys, I was always impressed by Jennifer and wished her part was bigger because her take and Frankie's wife really deserved attention. I hoped that when she moved on, it would be to new and exciting things, so I hope that actually happens. I could totally see her going into a show like Xanadu (for Mary or Jackie) or In the Heights.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008