Page: 1

"Follies" OBC Footage (NOT APRIL FOOLS!)

Not Barker, Todd. Profile PhotoNot Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Follies" OBC Footage (NOT APRIL FOOLS!)#1
Posted: 4/1/08 at 12:17am
I think this footage has been posted before (and then deleted), and I think it's rehearsal footage.
Click Me!
PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-
TheActr97J Profile PhotoTheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OMG! This is such a treasure! Thanks for the link! re: 'Follies' OBC Footage (NOT APRIL FOOLS!)
"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

Updated On: 4/1/08 at 12:20 AM
BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile PhotoBroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Real cool.
"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."
thetinymagic2 Profile Photothetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Excellent!!
LadyRosecoe
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Follies meets Xanadu at BWW. Where have I seen that one before?....
MrSweetNAwful Profile PhotoMrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
to quote those animated guiness commercials:

BRILLIANT!
You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott
sondheimboy2 Profile Photosondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes, ha, ha, most amusing...

Here's something really enjoyable.

Shani Wallace (Nancy from the movie version of "Oliver") singing "Losing My Mind" from the production in California back in the '90's that had the David Byrd "profile" "Follies" girl poster.
"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But there IS footage from the original cast of Follies.
philcrosby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes, there indeed is.
Not Barker, Todd.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bump.
PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-
musicalfandukie Profile Photomusicalfandukie Profile Photo
musicalfandukie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i don't remember sally's voice being so annoying.
FranklinShepard-Inc.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah, I know that one. It was one of the last rehearsals before opening night. Impressive stuff, yet one would wish they'd have some pro shot material. Which doesn't seem to exist, sadly.
"When I think of the era in which I was raised
And I see how the world's gone to waste,
I confess that I'm constantly shocked and amazed
At man's singular lack of good taste.

For taste is like justice - we live by her laws.
It's so easy to tell right from wrong.
Most people don't bother;
Most people are whores.
And a few bores who do, don't for long."
(The Roar of the Greasepaint...: "So many Things to remember (Repr.)")
jv92 Profile Photojv92 Profile Photo
jv92
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Brilliant!

Not really. Sorry. I had to ruin it. It just pissed me off TOO much. I thought you were all serious. God, I'm gullable. I guess that's why I hate this "holliday."
Not Barker, Todd.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bump