JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Don't you just hate 'em?!
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Do I ever! I hate 'em worse than a Hannah Montana marathon with nothing for dinner.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I hate when another poster corrects my misspellings and then goes on to misspell 90% of his (or her) own posts!

Or maybe I love it. I'm just not sure where it belongs. re: The Official I Hate 'I Hate...Threads' Thread
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile PhotoSpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wow Joe, you actually DO love Hannah Montanna!
He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.
DottieD'Luscia Profile PhotoDottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I hate "The Housewives of New York City". Trashy skanks. Not that I watch the program, but I'm tired of seeing their commercial on Bravo.
Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i hate hate#5
Posted: 3/30/08 at 8:37pm
what the world needs now is love sweet love.

so get with the f*cking program before i rip your g*dd*mn hearts out you dumb sunzabitches.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
ahmelie Profile Photoahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i hate hate#6
Posted: 3/30/08 at 8:39pm
I hate you.
Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley
singtopher Profile Photosingtopher Profile Photo
singtopher
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i hate hate#7
Posted: 3/30/08 at 9:01pm
HATERS!!!
"If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it." -Stephen Colbert
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i hate hate#8
Posted: 3/30/08 at 9:32pm
I HATE Gypsy, there I said it!
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
ahmelie Profile Photoahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i hate hate#9
Posted: 3/30/08 at 9:46pm
Elphaba, for that, I hate your mother.
Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley
nmartin Profile Photonmartin Profile Photo
nmartin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i hate hate#10
Posted: 3/30/08 at 10:16pm
I hate BWWers constant use of the words brilliant and stellar.
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i hate hate#11
Posted: 3/30/08 at 10:21pm
I hate that everything is called "amazing", while I am constantly "underwhelmed".
SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile PhotoSpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i hate hate#12
Posted: 3/30/08 at 10:45pm
I hate everything about you. Why do I love you? I hate everything about you. Why (somthing I forgot)...
He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.