Page: 1

howard dean lives on another planet where the democratic primary process is just fine

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
about this year's primary process for the democrats:

"...it's actually done much better than we have in the past..."

oh, and you needn't fear any more sniping from either candidate as they've been told by lord howie to cool it.
the scene where howie channels kevin bacon toward the end of animal house
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
wait, kevin bacon was in animal house?
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
dammit, liv, i'm in literal mode and i can't tell if you're joking. why am i still sober at 4:06 on a friday???

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You're so cute when you're flustered.
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But McCain lives on the planet where war in Iraq can last for 100 years.
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
evidently, bammy didn't get that note from howie since he referrred to this primary process as (and i find this rather offensive, but what does he care all the people who remmeber it are voting for hil or mac anyway):
the bataan death march

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Al Gore says:

"I think it's going to resolve itself...but

we'll see..."
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort