Page: 1

Return Of Jezebel James cancelled already

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Return Of Jezebel James cancelled already#1
Posted: 3/26/08 at 4:20pm
Apparently, even up against cheesy reality shows and reruns, no one wants to watch a Parker Posey Sitcom. "Fox has pulled the low-rated Parkey Posey sitcom "The Return of Jezebel James" from its schedule after just three airings.

The show pulled in just 3.2 million viewers when it debuted March 14 with back-to-back episodes, the network's worst performance in the 8 p.m. hour since fall's "The Next Great American Band." Last Friday's episode, paired with a rerun of "'Til Death," met with similar apathy. "'Til Death" has also been removed from the lineup, with both replaced by repeats of "Bones."

Huff post
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Til Death" reaches death, nothing left but "Bones." That's kinda funny. re: Return Of Jezebel James cancelled already
christhefish Profile Photochristhefish Profile Photo
christhefish
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
not suprising it was pretty bad, which is disapointing because it should have been better with that cast and that creative team
ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photoray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sad about TILL DEATH, never saw it but I am a big fan of Joely Fisher.
"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"
scott68 Profile Photoscott68 Profile Photo
scott68
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think it's just a generally accepted fact now that despite Parker Posey's absolute fabulosity, she'll never really be successful in the mainstream.
"Why, I make more money than... than... than Calvin Coolidge! PUT TOGETHER!"
~Lina Lamont

My name wasn't, isn't, and will never be Scott.
ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photoray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, she was one of the main reasons the show was such painful to get through.
"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
They probably would have been better off simply broadcasting Fay Grim.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian