Page: 1

Condi Rice checking with Satan on the going rate for souls

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is speaking this morning to Grover Norquist's weekly powerhouse gathering at Americans for Tax Reform of conservative associations, think tanks, and political operations.

As one major Republican operative told me yesterday: Someone like Condi Rice doesn't go to Grover Norquist's den to talk about the Annapolis Middle East peace process. She's going to secure her future in Republican politics and to position herself as a 'potential' VP candidate on the McCain ticket."

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Huffington Post
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well at least we don't to decide if we're more racist or more sexist anymore.
Now we can hate 'em both together in one package!
....but the world goes 'round
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
no way she gets on the ticket. i don't think. could she? would she be a positive or a negative? personally i think she's too closely tied to the war to do him any good and she's too repellant to the african-american community. plus i have heard her say before that she has no interest in being president. i think this is a little of somebody hoping that something will take the eye of the country off the democrats for a minute. not gonna happen, huffies.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But have you seen her teeth?
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
She has VERY presidential teeth methinks. Sadly she wears them on a necklace.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh joe, that was so wrong and yet so hilarious.
....but the world goes 'round
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
those are tiny shrunken albino ears.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 3/26/08 at 02:47 PM
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
McCain using Condi for VP? What about his longstanding offer to Britney Spears?
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
mejusthavingfun Profile Photomejusthavingfun Profile Photo
mejusthavingfun
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wonder what John Hagey would think about McCain running with a black lesbian. Talk about a groundbreaking election year.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
probably something as elucidating as bammy's pastor for the last 20-some years might offer on the possibility of bammy having to run with a whitey. wouldn't that pretty much make him a stooge of the white race?

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Updated On: 3/26/08 at 04:09 PM
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
John Hagee has gay friends! That he, uh, wants to push off a balcony or something. Actually, his quote makes no sense.
I've hated this man for years. So glad others are finally coming to the party.
Guillermo Ugarte
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Condi seems a ridiculous choice for McCain especially given the fact that he has never been a fan of Bush or his crew. Call me crazy but I would think he would want to leave all of that behind and move forward.
"Always smile at your enemies. It will keep them on their toes"