Page: 1

Baywatch alumni Jaason Simmons gets married...

Mrs Mangel  Profile PhotoMrs Mangel  Profile Photo
Mrs Mangel
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My apologies if this has been mentioned before...
Jaason Simmons
ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photoray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
How soon before the Weisslers cast him and his husband as Billy Flynn and Roxie Hart, respectively???
That's great news. Is he still a working actor? Don't really remember him from BAYWATCH.
"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Aw! That's a sweet picture!
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Adorable!

re: Baywatch alumni Jaason Simmons gets married...
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
sondheimboy2 Profile Photosondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Don't they make a cute family!

It's almost enough to get me to overlook the annoying, or should I say "aannoying", way he spells his name.
"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba
Tag Profile PhotoTag Profile Photo
Tag
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Can someone explain why getting married in Canada would matter? He's just going to go back to the States where it won't be recognized. If they lived in Canada I would understand...
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But it doesn't make the wedding, to them, any less valid.
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
Tag
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
As far as we know, neither of them are Canadian, making me wonder why coming to a country that they have no recognition in, matters. They are just going to go home to the U.S. where saying they are married means nothing.
jaystarr Profile Photojaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am happy for both of them! yay! re: Baywatch alumni Jaason Simmons gets married...

but I love Massachusetts native (from Plymouth, MA) David Chokachi (Cody) I thought he was the hottest guy in the universe for me... oh my! thats the ONLY reason why I watched BAYWATCH bec. of the opening credits....whoa!

I was drooling with these opening credits before.. he is sooo beautiful!

J*
Updated On: 3/17/08 at 01:51 PM
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"They are just going to go home to the U.S. where saying they are married means nothing."

Obviously, you haven't ever felt that you loved someone enough to want to marry them even if no one else gives a damn.

Marriage isn't about what someone else thinks. It's about two people who love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together.

They're doing what makes them happy and that's what counts.
Tag
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I can understand that Nitsua but not if it not legal or recognized in the place they are living.