Page: 1

ABSOLUTELY NOT about gay stuff

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ABSOLUTELY NOT about gay stuff#1
Posted: 3/14/08 at 12:43pm
Just lithe and hairless Asians and monks comfortable enough to go without undergarments. One of those Craig's List posts that makes your head spin.
Your Adventure Still Awaits!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#2
Posted: 3/14/08 at 12:46pm
yeah, that sounds completely str8 to me. except for the fact that it's "roll" play and not "role" play. that's totally gay.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#2
Posted: 3/14/08 at 12:50pm
Well that and the circle jerk.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#3
Posted: 3/14/08 at 12:53pm
oh is that what "group jo" means? i thought it was a jenga outing. oh yeah, pretty much gay.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#4
Posted: 3/14/08 at 1:25pm
That's hilarious.

And definitely straight.

Gay boys only dress up as (Drag) Queens.
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
Pip Profile PhotoPip Profile Photo
Pip
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#5
Posted: 3/14/08 at 1:28pm
Ummm, Joe... Exactly what were you shopping for when you came upon this? absolutely not about gay stuff
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#6
Posted: 3/14/08 at 1:33pm
How do you know Graydon Sheppard? Are you from Canada?

I found out about him through !! OMG Blog !! He's the guest blogger and he's hilarious!
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#7
Posted: 3/14/08 at 4:06pm
Me too Nitsua! I found it through OMG.
MTVMANN Profile PhotoMTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#8
Posted: 3/14/08 at 4:56pm
Joe! Let's do it! I'll be the Elf Prince and you can be the monk!
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#9
Posted: 3/14/08 at 8:39pm
Aw MTV, what a "creative" idea- but I am afraid my "monking" days are over- I can't kneel that long any more. I'm a Gelfing, or nothing these days.
MTVMANN Profile PhotoMTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
absolutely not about gay stuff#10
Posted: 3/15/08 at 12:55am
Fine :) Have it your way!