Page: 1

ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?#1
Posted: 3/13/08 at 9:07pm
Please tell me it's just a fever dream. Why would they make ANOTHER Hulk movie when the last one was so dismal? And Edward Norton? I wouldn't like him when he gets angry. Hell, I don't like him when he's not.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?#2
Posted: 3/13/08 at 9:08pm
OH God it's real.
trailer & Site
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Link Larkin Wanabe Profile PhotoLink Larkin Wanabe Profile Photo
Link Larkin Wanabe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?#2
Posted: 3/13/08 at 9:09pm
Yup...They pretty much took over Toronto last summer to film this beast. I remember lots of military Hummers blowing up.

Akiva
justagirl2 Profile Photojustagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?#3
Posted: 3/13/08 at 9:46pm
I take it they're just pretending the other never happened?

I don't feel like The Incredible Hulk lends itself to screen well, however many times you attempt it...
worrell4077
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?#4
Posted: 3/14/08 at 9:32am
It's a complete redo for the series. They are basically doing what Nolan did with Batman, start completely fresh and ignored the previous movie. It's a different cast, director, screenwriter(Norton worked on the script).

I'm actually looking forward to it. It looks better than the Ang Lee film and it should hopefully be easier to watch than the Ang Lee film. I thought it was clever that he decided to make shots in the film that looked like a comic book like having one shot here and next to that another one, but it got annoying really fast.
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?#5
Posted: 3/14/08 at 6:04pm
Another sign of Armeggedon

Anything was better than the Ang Lee film.
Poster Emeritus
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?#6
Posted: 3/14/08 at 8:29pm
It demonstrates everything that's wrong with Hollywood. Who cares about the Incredible Hulk? The TV show was a campy success, but never loved and certainly widely panned and yet because it had some success, they will try again and again to make a hit of it. Sort of Like Scooby Doo- a franchise everyone hates- actively loathed- and agreed was trite and hackneyed yet they churn those films out.
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?#7
Posted: 3/14/08 at 8:33pm
if it ends up being excellent, I can't wait.

If at first you dont succeed...
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ANOTHER Incredible Hulk Movie?#8
Posted: 3/14/08 at 8:35pm
Hmmmm maybe we need a "remakes that were better than the orginal" thread....