Page: 1

Military brass oppose lifting gay ban to boost troop levels

nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Majority favors lowering educational standards"

Next they'll allow blind and deaf people to sign up. Fantastic! Just as long as they're not gay.
Genre magazine
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
lildogs Profile Photolildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why doesn't the military speak to some large corporations and see how they view gay employees?

It's been my experience that 'mos make pretty good employees...unless they're bartending at barracuda.

Plus, who has more repressed rage than gays? That's gotta be useful for something militaristic!
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Why doesn't the military speak to some large corporations and see how they view gay employees?"

Because if they have proof that we're smart, courteous, respectful people, then they wouldn't have any excuse to keep us out. I like how they think we're mentally deranged.

I'm too chicken-**** to go fight. I'll be the first one to tattoo "I'm gay" on my forehead so I don't have fight.
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
lildogs Profile Photolildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
All it would take is for of my str8 boys or lesbian girls to get hurt and hell would be unleashed.